Monday 16 May 2011

Flamingo a go go...

 I'm not normally a fan of all things feathered... chickens give me the spooks and pigeons make me cower in horror but now this latest birdy trend is one that I am finding fun with a capital 'F" - it's the funky feathered flamingo trend - the perfect accessory to add a splash of summer colour to your home. Take a look at Chloe Croft for cushions, art and all things flamingo http://www.chloecroftlondon.com/chloe_croft_london/CUSHIONS.html, check out this pic from HomeSense with its 'spot the flamingo' print - it's the updated version of 'spot the ball' - my latest flamingo spotting hobby!!... and...if you fancy going pink in a big way then get a crafty with colour and splash out on some 'Flamingo Pink' fabric dye - the future's looking bright..



No comments:

Post a Comment