Monday 23 May 2011

60 Minute Makeover with Hollymaus...

Yup 60 minute makeover but not as we know it - no shoddy paintwork or downright unrealistic complete house redec - i came across this pretty summer makeover on Hollymaus.blogspot.com  -one porch, 60 mins and photographed by Holly Becker - loving the transformation. -Right  then.... timer at the ready - what can I get done in 60 minutes other than two episodes of Eastenders...http://hollymaus.blogspot.com/




My Porch

Many of you asked to see my porch in more detail so here are some photos for you today that I also blogged over on decor8. I hope that you are inspired by my one hour transformation because that is exactly how long it took me to take a room that looked like this on a Friday:

view from other side of wintergarten

To this, in one hour (notice strategically placed dot to conceal still expose bulb on the wall).

Relaxing on my porch...

Relaxing on my porch...

Relaxing on my porch...
Relaxing on my porch...

Have a nice week, I'm going to be working a lot but I'll pop in if I can sometime this week. xo

(images: Holly Becker)

No comments:

Post a Comment